Dining in Estes Park is always a treat and whatever your tastes desire you can find it here. With so many restaurants to choose from you will surely be delighted by the local cuisine and you will never tire of the variety and quality of food.
– 970-586-9832 61 Years of serving the best food and drink under the sun. Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Fresh trout, homemade soups, prime rib, chili, steaks and more. Read More…
– 970-586-2988 Proudly serving handmade donuts and other baked goods for over 30 years. Come and enjoy an Estes Park tradition. We are locally owned and operated. Boxed lunches can be ordered for pickup during the summer season, Memorial day through Labor Day. Open Daily 6am to 1 pm. Read More…
Penelope’s Old Time Burgers
– 970-586-2277 Hamburgers they way they are supposed to be made – and the way you remember them. Thought you’d never experience such a great burger again? We have a very pleasant surprise in store for you. Hand-cut fries. Burgers made to order when you order. Malts as thick as you remember. All served in a friendly, homey atmosphere. Located right in downtown Estes Park at 229 W Elkhorn Drive. Watch Video
Poppy’s Pizza and Grill
– 970-586-8282 On the Riverwalk. Everything from pizza to burgers, salad bar and homemade soups to classic sandwiches and wraps, from a great wine list to one of the most extensive beer menus around, and the BEST onion rings in town! Carryout available. No reservations.
Estes Park Pie Shop
- 970-577-7437 Offering a scrumptious selection of baked goods from our world-famous pies to the finest quality breads. Our menu is constantly growing, and we have been known to make new, one-of-a-kind things for special orders for any customer. Also serving breakfast and lunch daily. Look for our daily specials.
Twin Owls Steakhouse
– 970-586-9344 Offering a wide variety of appetizers, salads, beef, wild game, seafood, pasta, chicken and pork. catering for any occasion from a romantic dinner for two to a full size wedding reception, family reunion, corporate retreat or Christmas party. Read More...
The Other Side Restaurant
- 970-586-2171 Picture yourself gazing out the huge picture windows at the gently falling snow or the sun glinting off the lake as you enjoy the antics of the ducks and geese. Watch for the illusive beavers. Or gaze into the fire. All this while enjoying the finest in steaks, game and seafood. In the winter, be sure to stop by for our Mexican and Seafood Buffets.
Claire’s on the Park
– 970-586-4367 We are known for our breakfasts. Daily specials – check our specials board out front. Great views and a unique dining atmosphere. Patio dining available. Burgers, pasta, salads, sandwiches. Our own recipe Smoked Prime Rib – to die for! AND our own smoked ribs, pulled pork and beef brisket. Watch for wintertime specials.
Wapiti Restaurant and Pub
– 970-586-5056 The Wapiti Restaurant & Pub, is open for lunch and dinner, serving a wide variety of your favorite meals with a smile. We offer 100% natural beef, mouthwatering elk, juicy chicken, tender steaks, original pasta dishes, crisp salads, thick sandwiches and more, a large selection of appetizers, finger licking desserts, Estes Park’s largest selection of beers, and full beverage service. Read More…
Chicago’s Best – 970-586-4796 Chicago style pizza with hand-tossed crust and toppings are fresh and abundant. Also enjoy huge calzones, salads, subs, sandwiches, and more. Conveniently located in downtown Estes Park at 12 W. Elkhorn Ave.
Estes Park Brewery
- 970-586-5421 Full menu served all day: Steaks, salmon, shrimp, ribs. Pizza, pasta, burgers. Serving the finest in brews, including wheat, ale, porter, stout, lager. Watch it being made and bottled right in our facility. You’re welcome to visit our brewery, watch the ancient art of brewing beer right on our premises. Kick back in our Beer Garden, shoot some pool. Lovely scenic location. And stay for lunch or dinner.
The Egg and I
– 970-586-1173 The place for a great breakfast in EstesPark. All your favorites are here, including huevos, waffles and pancakes, omelets, frittatas, croissants, skillets. AND specialty coffees available daily. Looking for lunch? Our menu includes salads and sandwiches, yogurt, soups and wraps.
– 970-586-1171 Featuring burgers (fresh ground chuck, buffalo or elk), gyros, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches and more. Convenient drive thru, fast and easy take out or take in the beautiful Rocky Mountain views outside on our patio.
- 970-577-1220 Specialty coffee served in a delightful outdoor-oriented atmosphere on the River. Comfy furniture, table games, magazines, intimate conversation areas. Yummy baked goods, munchies and treats. Drop by for Breakfast and lunch too. Now serving gourmet low-carb lunches. Wine and cheese. Enjoy our outdoor patio dining along the river. One of the nicest dining locations in Estes Park!
Smokin’ Dave’s BBQ and Taphouse
– 970-586-7427 Enjoy fantastic barbecue with all the fixin’s, a full bar, and live entertainment at Smokin’ Dave’s BBQ & Tap House. With more than 15 years of experience, we’ve recently opened to offer a full menu of great food prepared fresh daily from the finest ingredients in a fun, casual atmosphere. Our locally owned and operated business provides the quality offering you’re looking for and service that’s sure to exceed your expectations. Contact us to order ahead. Read more…
Nicky’s Famous Steakhouse
– 970-586-5376 Serving Estes Park for 36 years. We age and cut our own meats with over 850 square feet of walk-in refrigeration. Specializing in Nicky’s Original Prime Rib Roasting in rock salt, superb steaks & shops, northern Italian cuisine, fresh seafood & Colorado trout. Ideal for couples, families, conferences and reunions.
- 970-586-2919 Mexican food made from the finest ingredients. Just the right amount of spices, great salsa, incredible enchiladas. Patio seating along the river – come and enjoy the ambience. Private upstairs room available for meetings, family reunions, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, parties and more. Open mic 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month.