Catering in Estes Park
Every event and special occasion includes special food and desserts that helps make the day special. Let the professionals do the preparations and create feasts that will tantalize and pamper your guests. Don’t spend weeks preparing for your special day when a simple phone call can make your plans come alive. Whether you are hosting a small intimate dinner party or hosting a BBQ for 200 local caterers can take away all the stress and save you valuable time and energy. Your event should be special because your guests deserve nothing else. Create memories and save your sanity all at the same time.
Rodeway Inn® of Estes Park
– 800-458-1182 Guests will ENJOY our large indoor heated pool, hot tub, game room, free WIFI, and continental breakfast. Our 130-unit lodging and conference center is located across the street from beautiful Lake Estes, one mile to down town Estes Park, and 4.6 miles to world-renowned Rocky Mountain National Park. The location provides endless opportunities for horseback riding, mountain biking, cross-country skiing, white water rafting, boating, fishing and water skiing. For Value, Quality, & Service in Estes Park “The Best way is Rodeway”. Groups of all sizes welcome. Pet Friendly.
Peppers Mexican Grill
970-577-0032 Are you looking for a great Mexican restaurant? Come to Peppers Mexican Grill, where we’ll serve you delicious gourmet Mexican food without the long wait. If you want a fun, comfortable atmosphere with that Mexican flavor you love, we have it. We prepare the items on our menu fresh every day, made to order at your request. Our Mexican restaurant is perfect for lunch, a date night, or for family night with all of the kids!
Smokin’ Dave’s BBQ and Taphouse
– 970-586-7427 Enjoy fantastic barbecue with all the fixin’s, a full bar, and live entertainment at Smokin’ Dave’s BBQ & Tap House. With more than 15 years of experience, we’ve recently opened to offer a full menu of great food prepared fresh daily from the finest ingredients in a fun, casual atmosphere. Our locally owned and operated business provides the quality offering you’re looking for and service that’s sure to exceed your expectations. Contact us to order ahead. Read more…
– 970-586-2988 Proudly serving handmade donuts and other baked goods for over 30 years. Come and enjoy an Estes Park tradition. We are locally owned and operated. Boxed lunches can be ordered for pickup during the summer season, Memorial day through Labor Day. Open Daily 6am to 1 pm. Read More…
Estes Park Pie Shop
- 970-577-7437 Offering a scrumptious selection of baked goods from our world-famous pies to the finest quality breads. Our menu is constantly growing, and we have been known to make new, one-of-a-kind things for special orders for any customer. Also serving breakfast and lunch daily. Look for our daily specials.
LongZ – A Mountain Grill
– 970-586- 3223 At LongZ Mountain Grill, the food is delicious and heartfelt, the service is unpretentious and warm, and the atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable. Located in the lobby, they serve up breakfast, lunch and dinner to satisfy any appetite. Featuring regional Rocky Mountain cuisine like hand-cut steaks, chicken and sustainable seafood dishes, the LongZ Mountain Grill is proud to use Colorado grown products that are environmentally responsible and delightfully delectable. Or get your drink on and join us in the Lounge for a creative selection of drink specials and appetizers.
– 970-586-7705 Grumpy Gringo is sure to please visitors with an extensive menu, including a great kid’s menu, there’s something for everybody in your party. We’ve been serving up the best Mexican food (non-Mexican dishes, too!) for years here in Estes Park. Enjoy our complimentary basket of chips and cup of salsa while you choose the perfect meal. We hope you make the Grumpy Gringo a family tradition. Read More…
Wapiti Restaurant and Pub
– 970-586-5056 The Wapiti Restaurant & Pub, is open for lunch and dinner, serving a wide variety of your favorite meals with a smile. We offer 100% natural beef, mouthwatering elk, juicy chicken, tender steaks, original pasta dishes, crisp salads, thick sandwiches and more, a large selection of appetizers, finger licking desserts, Estes Park’s largest selection of beers, and full beverage service. Read More…