An overnight visit to Estes Park often brings to mind a small cabin or cottage on a river with a fireplace burning in the living room and fish grilling on the deck. Add the smell of pine with a view of elk or deer on the nearby lawn and the dream is complete. Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park visitors often prefer to stay in an individual cabin which provides a mountain feel as well as a home away from home convenience.
Pinebrook Vacation Rentals
- 303-747-2325 Secluded locations close to RMNP & Wild Basin from cozy rustic cabins to fully equipped mountain home stays, we have something for everyone’s taste and budget. Read More…
Loveland Heights Cottages
– 970-586-5806 Over 1200 feet of River to enjoy Fishing, Hiking, having a Picnic or taking a stroll down our Beautiful Flagstone River Walk. Most of our Cottages feature decks overlooking the Big Thompson River. If our 22 acres are not enough for you, we are just 6 miles from the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. To get to the Park you must pass right through the town of Estes Park.
Timber Creek Chalets
– 800- 764-4308 The perfect resort for nature lovers! Our cabins and chalets (some with personal hot tubs) offer beautiful views and hiking from your front door. Heated pool (seasonal), hot tub and game room. Kitchens, fireplaces, gas grills, phones, free Wi-Fi. Chalets sleep from 2-10. Only two miles from RMNP. Some pet-friendly units. Monthly specials. Read More…
Estes Park Condos
– 800-349-1003 Luxury accommodations with outstanding Value! Secluded property surrounded by majestic pines along Fall River with mountain views. One mile to RMNP. Three miles from downtown. Read More…
Dripping Springs Inn
– 866-459-7687 Surrounded by water, in a river bend, our 1 and 2 bedroom cabins have private hot tubs and are pet friendly. Romantic bungalow B&B rooms for adults also have private hot tubs and Sleep Number Beds. Simple and whimsical yet well appointed, it feels like the Colorado of yesteryear! Read more…
.Range Property Management
– 888-433-5211 Homes, condos or cabins with kitchens, television, telephones, and many with fireplaces. Relax and give us the pleasure of helping you plan your next vacation! Read More…
D&J Victorian Townhome
- 970-577-1820 Nestled against a mountainside and near the beautiful Big Thompson River, offering an immaculate and beautifully decorated interior, front porch with swing, and frequent visits by wildlife. Located in the Blue Spruce Village ¼ mile outside Estes Park city limits, guests can take an easy 20 minute hike into the eastern edge of Rocky Mountain National Park. Adult friendly, no smoking/no pets property with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, full kitchen, wood fireplace, washer/dryer, single garage, free broadband internet, and max occupancy of 6. Read More…
Ram’s Horn Village
– 800-229-4676 Luxury vacation homes on seven beautifully landscaped acres are conveniently located one mile from downtown Estes Park and one mile from the Rocky Mountain National Park. The perfect family getaway will enchant you with incredible views and wildlife that come right up to your door. There are also three outdoor hot tubs, open year round, interspersed among the homes as well as a children’s playground. See video
Fawn Valley Inn
– 800-525-2961 Here is your perfect Rocky Mountain getaway! We offer fully-equipped accommodations and beautiful river and mountain views. Hot tub units, Jacuzzi suites, 1-2-3 bedroom condos and cozy cabins. Full kitchens, fireplaces, heated pool (seasonal), fishing on property, free Wi-Fi and DVD movies, and only one mile to RMNP. Monthly specials. Read More…
Castle Mountain Lodge
– 800-852-7463 Cabins, inglenooks, suites, vacation homes, and rooms are perfect for small groups needing from three to five units. Enjoy the rustic charm and modern comfort at Estes Park’s premier place to stay near Rocky Mountain National Park. On the beautiful Fall River and nestled in the pines. Read more….
Misty Mountain Lodge
Enjoy the serenity of the river and yet walk to downtown Estes Park's restaurants and shopping. Choose from a variety of lodging types: Cabins, suites and room which all surround a shaded grassy courtyard with BBQ grills and picnic tables. Relax in the hot tub and watch the wildlife stroll through the property. Our accommodations offer wireless internet, cable TV and microwaves or kitchens are available.
– 970-586-6100 REAL log cabins right on Fall River and within 5 minutes to Rocky Mountain National Park. Blackhawk’s cabins feature wood-burning fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, cable TV, & Wi-Fi. When you think of a cabin in the mountains this is exactly what you will get. Relax in our hot tub next to the river and the amazing wildlife that often strolls by.
– 800-586-5212 Affordable efficiency rooms, spa suites, and cabins all share a recreation room with pool table, seasonal heated pool and a video library. Wood burning or gas fireplaces in all rooms along with private and public hot tubs throughout the property. Our Spa Suites feature a king bed, sitting area with gas fireplace, spa tub a kitchenette, a small deck with sitting area and a gas grill. You’re sure to see elk, big horn sheep and other local wildlife grazing along the rock outcroppings just outside your door. Specials…
– 800-551-3621 Luxurious accommodations featuring large vacation homes, spacious suites, private decks, hot tubs, kitchens and fireplaces. Adjoins RMNP, surrounded by mountains, panoramic views from wide view windows. Read More…
– 800-399-6010 Aspen Wind’s spa suites and one or two bedroom suites appeal to every vacationer’s needs. From this setting, you can experience all the luxury, excitement and activity the area has to offer, or succumb to the lure of just relaxing in a perfectly picturesque setting on the riverfront. Read More…
Evergreens on Fall River
– 888-686-3393 One & two bedroom luxury riverfront cabins w/private decks overlooking Fall River. Come experience the beautiful scenic views of Estes Park from a river view cabin or a secluded getaway at our vacation home. Indoor spa tubs, fireplaces and kitchens, outdoor hot tub. No pets or smoking. Read More…
FloAnn's Cottages - 888-256-2667
These cozy cabins in the beautiful Big Thompson Canyon sit on 24 beautiful acres and are the perfect getaway for couples or the whole family. Each cabin is fully equipped and has charcoal grills and patios. Pet friendly and free wi-fi.
Annie’s Mountain Retreat
– 866-356-0094 Relaxing, romantic mountain retreat with all the amenities to make you vacation perfect. Hot tub, fireplace, phones, WiFi, robes, TV, and many extras. On the river or in a secluded neighborhood. We are happy to customize amenities for you with champagne, flowers, massages, or whatever you can imagine. More info..
– 800-248-8141 Warm hospitality in a charming environment. Clean, comfortable & spacious rooms. Non-smoking, microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker and continental breakfast. Exceptional service. Great value. Read More…
McGregor Mountain Lodge
– 800-835-8469 Cabins bordering Rocky Mountain National Park with some of the best views in the Estes Valley! Abundant wildlife, clean non-smoking cabins. Come be our guest! ..
Mountain Shadows 888-577-0397
- Luxury cabins in a romantic setting located approximately 1 mile from downtown Estes Park and less than 2 miles from Rocky Mountain National Park. Each morning we will pamper you with delicious goodies in your complimentary breakfast package which includes fruit juice, assorted muffins and yogurt. . In the wintertime, you can spend your day snow shoeing or cross country skiing through the pristine woods and then return to your cabin and curl up in front of the fireplace while sipping hot cocoa. Great Savings...
Machin’s Cottages in the Pines
- 970-586-4276 17 Very comfortable cottages with 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms in a peaceful and beautiful setting within Rocky Mountain National Park. Immaculately clean cottages with fireplaces, cable TV and fully equipped kitchens. Read More…
Lazy R Cottages
– 800-726-3728 Nestled below Colorado’s radiant mountaintops, our beautiful 1-2-3 bedroom cabins (some with personal hot tubs) are perfect for romantic escapes and family vacations. Kitchens, fireplaces, decks with mountain views, playground, gas grills, free Wi-Fi and DVD movies. Two minutes from RMNP. Some pet-friendly cabins. Monthly specials. Read More…
– 970-577-9501 Family owned and operated cabins right on the river. A great place to escape the fast pace of life and just relax. Offering one or two bedroom cabins with full kitchens, free WiFi, cable TV and fishing out your front door. Located downtown Estes Park within a very short walk to shopping, theater, restaurants, events, and grocery store. Rocky Mountain National Park is only three miles from your cabin and a city park is just across the street. Sorry, no smoking and no pets.
River Stone Resorts
– 1-888-234-4747 Beautiful riverfront furnished condos feature; fully equipped kitchens, 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, in room jetted tubs, gas fireplaces & grills, washer/dryer and free Wi-Fi. Read More…
Bear Paw Suites
- 1-888-234-4747 Beautiful riverfront furnished condos feature; fully equipped kitchens, 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, in room jetted tubs, gas fireplaces & grills, washer/dryer and free Wi-Fi. Read More…
– 800-522-3284 Close to Rocky Mountain National Park on 15 private acres with private 1-4 bedrooms cabins featuring kitchens, fireplaces, decks with grills, hot tub, and seasonal pool. Resort activities include mini golf, horse shoes, shuffleboard, basketball, gameroom, playground, volleyball and guest laundry. Open year round. Winter Specials…..
– 800-628-0512 In the pines on the banks of the Fall River, offering 17 warm, newly redecorated rooms and 2 cabins with kitchenettes, fireplaces, cable TV, Wi-Fi, hot tub. A riverside picnic area and a patio with gas and charcoal grills allow you to enjoy the outdoors. Our playground provides safe exercise for our younger guests. In the winter enjoy Rocky Mountain National Park on foot, on snowshoes or on cross country skis. The perfect place for a romantic weekend, or just a quiet get-away. Read More...
Brynwood on the River
– 800-279-4488 Fully furnished private cabins with your very own deck, hot tub, and fireplace. Choose from Estes Park cabins on the river or you can also choose one of our themed cabins in Estes Park, CO, for a perfect weekend getaway. Our on-site motel also offers oversized rooms, a kitchenette, stove, and refrigerator. Amazing Specials