Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park attracts over a million visitors annually and finding a clean comfortable room is never a problem. Estes Park Colorado motels and hotels offer an amazing variety of rooms from studios to luxury suites. Many Estes Park lodging properties offer hot tubs or pools on the premises as well as personalized service to meet your every need. Estes Park has economy lodging and historic hotels as well as pet friendly properties. Whatever you can imagine and whenever you choose to visit, the Estes Park lodging community can meet your needs. During the busy summer months it is wise to make reservations well in advance.
Rocky Mountain Park Inn
– 800-803-7837 Rocky Mountain Park Inn, a blend of the casual style of the Rocky Mountains and the feel and hospitality of a mountain getaway. Conveniently located a short 1/2 mile walk to local shopping and downtown Estes Park and an easy 2-mile drive to Rocky Mountain National Park. Read more…..
Marys Lake Vacation Condos
– 800-480-5592 Panoramic mountain views and richly-appointed condos await you! Relax in spacious, modern one- to four-bedroom units with hot tubs, kitchens, fireplaces and free Wi-Fi. Heated swimming pool, restaurant, lounge, and weekly entertainment. Read more …
Saddle & Surrey Motel
– 800-204-6226 Clean, affordable rooms with free continental breakfast, pool, hot tub, BBQ, WI-FI, and play area. Near golf course, fairgrounds, restaurants and Rocky Mountain National Park. Read More…
Allenspark Lodge B&B
– 303-747-2552 Allenspark Lodge is a classic mountain B&B, nestled in a very small, quiet, flower starred village, offers time & place to create memories for a lifetime. Comfortable rooms, warm hospitality, magnificent great room, video/rec room, hot tub. Hot family-style breakfast. Espresso coffee shop. Spacious sun room for meetings, receptions, weddings.
Brynwood on the River
– 800-279-4488 Fully furnished private cabins with your very own deck, hot tub, and fireplace. Choose from Estes Park cabins on the river or you can also choose one of our themed cabins in Estes Park, CO, for a perfect weekend getaway. Our on-site motel also offers oversized rooms, a kitchenette, stove, and refrigerator. Amazing Specials
Estes Park Condos
– 800-349-1003 Luxury accommodations with outstanding Value! Secluded property surrounded by majestic pines along Fall River with mountain views. One mile to RMNP. Three miles from downtown. Read More…
– 800-4-Choice AAA 3 diamond. Free high speed internet. Expanded deluxe continental breakfast, includes waffles. All rooms non-smoking, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, and iron/board. Read More…
Rodeway Inn® of Estes Park
– 800-458-1182 Guests will ENJOY our large indoor heated pool, hot tub, game room, free WIFI, and continental breakfast. Our 130-unit lodging and conference center is located across the street from beautiful Lake Estes, one mile to down town Estes Park, and 4.6 miles to world-renowned Rocky Mountain National Park. The location provides endless opportunities for horseback riding, mountain biking, cross-country skiing, white water rafting, boating, fishing and water skiing. For Value, Quality, & Service in Estes Park “The Best way is Rodeway”. Groups of all sizes welcome. Pet Friendly.
– 800-248-8141 Warm hospitality in a charming environment. Clean, comfortable & spacious rooms. Non-smoking, microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker and continental breakfast. Exceptional service. Great value. Read More…
– 800-551-3621 Luxurious accommodations featuring large vacation homes, spacious suites, private decks, hot tubs, kitchens and fireplaces. Adjoins RMNP, surrounded by mountains, panoramic views from wide view windows. Read More…
America’s Best Value Inn
- 970-586-4421 Romantic fireplace suites with a hot tub and king size bed, or a family Suite with 2 queen beds, hot tub, and fireplace or a two bedroom suites, allowing the kids to have their own adjoining room, and giving the parents the much needed privacy they deserve! Free WIFI, Continental breakfast, heated outdoor pool, BBQ area, pets welcome in select rooms, Jacuzzi suites, and great mountain views!
Misty Mountain Lodge
Enjoy the serenity of the river and yet walk to downtown Estes Park's restaurants and shopping. Choose from a variety of lodging types: Cabins, suites and room which all surround a shaded grassy courtyard with BBQ grills and picnic tables. Relax in the hot tub and watch the wildlife stroll through the property. Our accommodations offer wireless internet, cable TV and microwaves or kitchens are available.
Loveland Heights Cottages
– 970-586-5806 Over 1200 feet of River to enjoy Fishing, Hiking, having a Picnic or taking a stroll down our Beautiful Flagstone River Walk. Most of our Cottages feature decks overlooking the Big Thompson River. If our 22 acres are not enough for you, we are just 6 miles from the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. To get to the Park you must pass right through the town of Estes Park.
– 800-475-1125 A Swiss inspired year-round resort property of luxury one-bedroom and studio suites plus a heated indoor swimming pool. Enjoy our totally smoke-free property.
Fawn Valley Inn
– 800-525-2961 Here is your perfect Rocky Mountain getaway! We offer fully-equipped accommodations and beautiful river and mountain views. Hot tub units, Jacuzzi suites, 1-2-3 bedroom condos and cozy cabins. Full kitchens, fireplaces, heated pool (seasonal), fishing on property, free Wi-Fi and DVD movies, and only one mile to RMNP. Monthly specials. Read More…
– 800-323-0031 Best motel deal on Fall River. Kings, queens, river units with fireplaces, cabins and suites with spa tubs. Outdoor heated pool. All rooms have A.C., refrigerators, coffee makers, phones. Restaurant onsite. Read More…
Peak to Peak Lodge
– 800-726-7325 Clean, affordable, family motel close to town, golf courses, events at Stanley Park and within walking distances to restaurants. Offering studios, family units, kitchenettes, fireplace units, new mattresses, outdoor pool, hot tub, BBQ’s, free WI-FI, air-conditioning and non-smoking. Approximately 1 mile to down town Estes Park and all the shops and 5 miles to Rocky mountain national park. Read More…
Best Western Plus Silver Saddle
– 970-586-4476 100% NON-SMOKING FACILITY, AAA 3-diamond. Panoramic views of Estes Valley. All rooms: A/C, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, iron/board. Delectable continental breakfast. Free High Speed Internet. Read More…
– 800-726-9049 Stay in our luxurious Jacuzzi suite featuring a two person whirl-pool tub. Also featuring a romantic gazebo, spacious lawn and a picnic area. A short walk takes you to Lake Estes, shops and restaurants. Free WIFI. Our hot tub outside, under the stars, is great after a day of hiking, shopping or sight seeing. Cable TV, refrigerators and air conditioning and we are dog friendly. Read More…