In Rocky Mountain National Park recreation is a way of life for most of the folks who visit and live here. Mountain trails, rivers, streams, and lakes are the perfect playgrounds for activities such as boating, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking and rock climbing. Also in the area are golf, tennis, hockey, snow shoeing, cross-country skiing, and ice-skating. No one is at a loss for something fun to do here in Estes Park Colorado.
Estes Park Farmers Market – At the Stanley Fair Grounds Every Thursday 8am until 12:30 pm. Fresh fruits and vegetables, bread, pastries, pasta, flowers, plants, herbs, cheese, jams, and much more. Live music and entertainment for the family.
Estes Park ATV Rentals
- 970-584-8383 Rent an ATV and start your adventure in the Rocky Mountains, convenient to Estes Park, Allenspark and Lyons. Automatic and 4 wheel drive; we provide instruction that will introduce even the most novice riders to the fun of riding an ATV through the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Experienced riders will find trails that challenge and all riders will enjoy the views and access to places that most mountain visitors simply can’t go to. Read More…
Green Jeep Tours
-970-577-0034 Choose from 4 breathtaking tours and let us drive you and your loved ones in our safe Green Jeeps so you can just relax and enjoy. Tours range from 2 1/2 hours to 7 hours if you want to go for the full day trip or just a great scenic tour. Book early so you don’t miss out.
Reel Mountain Theater - 970-586-4227 Estes Park's choice for fun family entertainment, featuring first run films, edgy independents and exciting special events. 24 hour recorded information. Read More...
Kirks Fly Shop
– (877) 669-1859 We are a full pro-line fly shop, located in beautiful Estes Park, Colorado. Offering Guided Fly Fishing, Snowshoeing, Backpacking, Horseback and Llama Pack Trips in Rocky Mountain National Park and the surrounding Estes Valley. Read More…
Estes Park Brewery
- 970-586-5421 Full menu served all day: Steaks, salmon, shrimp, ribs. Pizza, pasta, burgers. Serving the finest in brews, including wheat, ale, porter, stout, lager. Watch it being made and bottled right in our facility. You’re welcome to visit our brewery, watch the ancient art of brewing beer right on our premises. Kick back in our Beer Garden, shoot some pool. Lovely scenic location. And stay for lunch or dinner.
Estes Park Aerial Tramway
- 970-586-3675 Experience a breathtaking panorama of the great snowy peaks of the Continental Divide, the magnificent Rocky Mountain National Park and the town of Estes Park. Read More…
Photos by Sandi
– 970-577-8187 Family, Group, Graduation, Small “Intimate” Weddings (1-5 people) since 1991. Photography Tours & certified to shoot in the National Park. “You Pick The Spot, I’ll Take The Shot!” Read More…
Red Rose Rock Shop and Dick’s Rock Museum
– 970-586-4180 Specializing in Rocks, gems, minerals. We also carry decorative landscaping including metaphysical and aquarium rocks, crystals, fossils. Local artisan crafts and jewelry. Sluice box on the river and Geod cracking. Fun for kids of all ages.
National Park Gateway Stables and Cowpoke Corner Corral
– 970-586-5269, 586-5890 Be a cowboy – for an hour or for a day or take an overnight trail ride. Take a short ride and enjoy the spectacular panoramic views of the snow capped Continental Divide or view the results of nature along Fall River through Horseshoe Park. 2 locations – 2 totally different types of rides. Our staff and horses are really good with kids and we offer personalized rides. Miles of scenic trails. Specialty rides available. Beautiful, well-kept horses to match your riding ability. Leisure-paced, safe rides – many different scenic routes available. National Park or National Forest – there will be plenty to delight you. Quality equipment and rain gear.
Lake Estes Marina
– 970-586-2011 The Lake Estes Marina offers boat rentals from 1-passenger kayak, to a 9-passenger pontoon boat. Take a ride on beautiful Lake Estes and enjoy the spectacular views of the surrounding mountains and valley. Read More…
Estes Park Ride-A-Kart
– 970-586-6495 Estes Park’s Premiere Family Entertainment Center for over 50 years. Located in Estes Park Colorado at the entrance and gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. Ride-A-Kart features fun rides and attractions for the entire family including Go Karts, Bumper Boats, Batting Cages, Casey’s Train, Extreme Bungee Trampoline, Bumper Kars, Mini Golf, and an Arcade with Skee Ball, Basketball, Air Hockey, Video, Pinball and Interactive Games. Let us host your birthday party or family reunion activity. Read More…
Yellow Wood Guiding
– 303-755-5484 Offers private and customized Wildlife and Nature Tours & Photo Safaris year round in Rocky Mountain National Park. We’ll pick you up from your Estes Park hotel or lodging for either a 4 hour or 8 hour tour. Tour options include Wildlife Tours, Photo Safaris, Nature Tours and Hikes, Wildflower Walks, Birding, and Snowshoe Trips.
Rocky Mountain Nature Association Field Seminars Center
– 970-586-3262 Offering custom and regularly scheduled field classes on topics such as hiking, photography, backpacking, bird watching, geology, kids/family interests, and more! We also provide educational bus tours to view wildlife and explore Trail Ridge Road.
Snowy Peaks Winery
– 970-586-2099 Our tasting room offers wines from Colorado’s finest wineries and we carry gourmet foods to complement your wine selection. We can also pack a picnic basket. Read More…
Fun City Of Estes Park
– 970-586-2828 Offering a little of everything when it comes to great family entertainment. You’ll marvel at the beautifully landscaped surroundings as you enjoy your day with us. Featuring two exciting giant slides, modern bumper cars, wet & wild fun bumper boats, two beautifully landscaped 18 hole miniature golf courses, the fastest & most exciting go-karts in town and a bungee trampoline. Fun City also has an arcade, a snack bar, and the views are absolutely fabulous! Read More…
Boulder Denver Limo
– 970-577-0170 Parties, concerts, casino trips, anniversaries, dinners, special events with up to 10 people in our white luxury Lincoln limos or 14 passenger Limo Party Buses. Enjoy your favorite beverage, movies and music in style during the trip.
Rocky Mountain Rush
– 970-817-8687 Family or group tours in Rocky Mountain National Park in a luxury, safari style tour vehicle. Tours include Sunset Tours, Down Hill Biking Tours on Trail Ridge Road with lunch, Fright Nights with campfire and smores (Fireside scary ghost stories in the park), Custom Group Tours with catered BBQ, wine or beer in the park and Treasure Hunts through the town of Estes Park.