Tour Guide for Estes Park
When planning a trip to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park you will want to plan ahead, find lodging, activities to enjoy your stay, and where to find good dining options. You can plan your entire trip here at EstesPark-Colorado.com by clicking on the area on the left to find exactly what your looking for.
The Warming House Sombrero Ranches
– 970-586-4577 Join the fun of riding horseback through miles of scenic Colorado trails in the most spectacular country your can imagine. Horseback riding is the ideal way to view the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Enjoy the peace and quiet as you meander along the vast system of trails. Read More…
- 970-556-6103 Our trips offer unique experiences and great opportunities for photography and fun! We travel in small groups limited to 7 travelers plus knowledgeable guides. It is our goal to find ourselves in remote areas of the world, away from the typical tourist spots. Read More…
Yellow Wood Guiding
– 303-755-5484 Offers private and customized Wildlife and Nature Tours & Photo Safaris year round in Rocky Mountain National Park. We’ll pick you up from your Estes Park hotel or lodging for either a 4 hour or 8 hour tour. Tour options include Wildlife Tours, Photo Safaris, Nature Tours and Hikes, Wildflower Walks, Birding, and Snowshoe Trips.
Estes Park ATV Rentals
- 970-584-8383 Rent an ATV and start your adventure in the Rocky Mountains, convenient to Estes Park, Allenspark and Lyons. Automatic and 4 wheel drive; we provide instruction that will introduce even the most novice riders to the fun of riding an ATV through the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Experienced riders will find trails that challenge and all riders will enjoy the views and access to places that most mountain visitors simply can’t go to. Read More…
Rocky Mountain Nature Association Field Seminars Center
– 970-586-3262 Offering custom and regularly scheduled field classes on topics such as hiking, photography, backpacking, bird watching, geology, kids/family interests, and more! We also provide educational bus tours to view wildlife and explore Trail Ridge Road.
Green Jeep Tours
-970-577-0034 Choose from 4 breathtaking tours and let us drive you and your loved ones in our safe Green Jeeps so you can just relax and enjoy. Tours range from 2 1/2 hours to 7 hours if you want to go for the full day trip or just a great scenic tour. Book early so you don’t miss out.
Rocky Mountain Rush
– 970-817-8687 Family or group tours in Rocky Mountain National Park in a luxury, safari style tour vehicle. Tours include Sunset Tours, Down Hill Biking Tours on Trail Ridge Road with lunch, Fright Nights with campfire and smores (Fireside scary ghost stories in the park), Custom Group Tours with catered BBQ, wine or beer in the park and Treasure Hunts through the town of Estes Park.
National Park Gateway Stables and Cowpoke Corner Corral
– 970-586-5269, 586-5890 Be a cowboy – for an hour or for a day or take an overnight trail ride. Take a short ride and enjoy the spectacular panoramic views of the snow capped Continental Divide or view the results of nature along Fall River through Horseshoe Park. 2 locations – 2 totally different types of rides. Our staff and horses are really good with kids and we offer personalized rides. Miles of scenic trails. Specialty rides available. Beautiful, well-kept horses to match your riding ability. Leisure-paced, safe rides – many different scenic routes available. National Park or National Forest – there will be plenty to delight you. Quality equipment and rain gear.