Weddings and Elopements in Estes Park
Estes Park Colorado welcomes you and encourages you to choose the magnificent Rocky Mountain National Park as the backdrop for your perfect wedding. Come and experience a magical mountain wedding you will never forget! Guests will be delighted to share your special day and commune with nature all at the same time. Plan your celebration with the peaceful beauty of a mountain stream bubbling nearby or a golden patch of aspens radiating in the distance. Use God’s natural wildflowers for your decorations and invite guests to share the unsurpassed glory of a mountain meadow with you as you share your vows. How could you pick any other location to host this once in a lifetime celebration?
Estes Park Pie Shop
- 970-577-7437 Offering a scrumptious selection of baked goods from our world-famous pies to the finest quality breads. Our menu is constantly growing, and we have been known to make new, one-of-a-kind things for special orders for any customer. Also serving breakfast and lunch daily. Look for our daily specials.
Estes Park Wedding Site At Lake Estes
– 866-577-0170 Spectacular wedding site with world class views in an elegant mountain lodge, located on the shores of beautiful Lake Estes. Designed to meet the need for high quality, smaller weddings and elopements at a very reasonable cost. Wedding package of $950 includes: Lodge for three hours, minister, digital photography, beverage service, and bride and groom tour of Lake Estes in a 1939 Rolls-Royce convertible.
Laurie Dameron Creative Music
– 303-449-3529 Laurie can provide gentle acoustic guitar instrumentals for prelude and seating. She can sing special requests for the ceremony and for the recessional. Laurie is also perfect for cocktail hour and provides light, romantic jazz standards or any style. She has a wide repertoire and incredibly versatile.
Fawn Brook Inn
– 303-747-2556 The Fawn Brook Inn is rated five stars in Mobil’s Restaurant Guide. All dinners are prepared to order, it does take time to do it properly for you. Entrees are accompanied by your choice of a hot home-made soup or a cold cream of seasonal fruits and berries, bread and crisp salad with a vinaigrette dressing. Expect an amazing evening and amazing food, please do relax and enjoy your dinner experience.
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
– 800-572-3411 (Lower Stanley Village) Offering an extensive and unique line of gourmet chocolates with personal attention to every detail. Our handmade chocolates are designed to be a one of a kind addition to your wedding. A tray of dipped strawberries, all decorated, is always a special addition to your reception or shower table. Truffles and bite size chocolates are available as well as a custom candy bar wrapper with your engagement picture on the wrapper.
Dripping Springs Inn
– 866-459-7687 Surrounded by water, in a river bend, our 1 and 2 bedroom cabins have private hot tubs and are pet friendly. Romantic bungalow B&B rooms for adults also have private hot tubs and Sleep Number Beds. Simple and whimsical yet well appointed, it feels like the Colorado of yesteryear! Read more…