Wedding Sites in Estes Park
Estes Park has many excellent locations for your prefect romantic wedding. Whether you dream of a small, intimate ceremony or an extravagant celebration, the tremendous variety of bed & breakfasts, inns, resorts and lodges to choose from will certainly meet your needs. Properties that specialize in weddings and elopements offer full service packages or ala carte service. A wedding in Estes Park Colorado will be perfect in every way.
Marry Me in Colorado Aspen Winds
– 800-399-6010 Aspen Wind’s spa suites and one or two bedroom suites appeal to every vacationer’s needs. From this setting, you can experience all the luxury, excitement and activity the area has to offer, or succumb to the lure of just relaxing in a perfectly picturesque setting on the riverfront. Read More…
Rocky Mountain Park Inn
– 800-803-7837 Rocky Mountain Park Inn, a blend of the casual style of the Rocky Mountains and the feel and hospitality of a mountain getaway. Conveniently located a short 1/2 mile walk to local shopping and downtown Estes Park and an easy 2-mile drive to Rocky Mountain National Park. Read more…..
- 970-586-2919 Mexican food made from the finest ingredients. Just the right amount of spices, great salsa, incredible enchiladas. Patio seating along the river – come and enjoy the ambience. Private upstairs room available for meetings, family reunions, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, parties and more. Open mic 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month.
Dripping Springs Inn
– 866-459-7687 Surrounded by water, in a river bend, our 1 and 2 bedroom cabins have private hot tubs and are pet friendly. Romantic bungalow B&B rooms for adults also have private hot tubs and Sleep Number Beds. Simple and whimsical yet well appointed, it feels like the Colorado of yesteryear! Read more…
Estes Park Wedding Site At Lake Estes
– 866-577-0170 Spectacular wedding site with world class views in an elegant mountain lodge, located on the shores of beautiful Lake Estes. Designed to meet the need for high quality, smaller weddings and elopements at a very reasonable cost. Wedding package of $950 includes: Lodge for three hours, minister, digital photography, beverage service, and bride and groom tour of Lake Estes in a 1939 Rolls-Royce convertible.
Laurie Dameron Creative Music
– 303-449-3529 Laurie can provide gentle acoustic guitar instrumentals for prelude and seating. She can sing special requests for the ceremony and for the recessional. Laurie is also perfect for cocktail hour and provides light, romantic jazz standards or any style. She has a wide repertoire and incredibly versatile.
– 970-586-5708 Vows, Estes Park